WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TABLES?
-PRO Table Tops
- Made from HRPO A36 Steel
- 2” tall rib support structure
- 3/16” thick top and rib structure
- Tab and Slot Design for easy assembly
- Laser cut for tight tolerances
- 16MM holes for clamps and fixtures
- No option for expansion
- Same material and tolerances as PRO Top
- 4” deep rib structure and sides
- 3 Dimensional work surfaces on 5 sides
- Compatible with fabWings, Vise Mount, and most side mount accessories
- Can be bolted together for near unlimited configurations!
- Heavier duty than PRO Tops
- Same material and tolerances as PRO’s and Mini’s
- 6” or 8” deep rib structure (length dependent) for strength and flatness
- Available in ¼”, 3/8” or ½” material.
- Increased stiffness – full torsion box design.
Available with 16MM or tapped holes. (3/8”-16 or ½”-13 thread available depending on thickness)
Note: The FabBlock and mini-block have sides with our standard hole pattern, and can be expanded by either using our fabwings or by bolting multiple blocks together. The options for sizes and configurations are essentially endless with the Mini-Block and FabBlock style tables!
WHAT LEGS DO I NEED?
- The pro tables use one of the heavy duty leg kits.
- Mini-Blocks, FabBlocks, and plasma tables use our FabRack.
- The FabRacks can be purchased with or without casters!
CAN I GET A THICKER/LARGER PRO TABLE?
- We do not offer the pro table in thicker material. Due to the rib structure design, they are limited in size (largest 3x4) and thickness.
WHY WOULD I WANT THREADED HOLES?
- Threaded holes are very convenient for bolting your fixtures or our accessories to the table. Threaded holes are the quickest way to set things up on the table.
- When you order threaded holes, the sides of the table will have the threaded pattern as well.
- Pro tables are not available with threaded holes as there is not enough material. To attach accessories to the pro tables you would want to use parts FBN-2 and FBS-2, the fabnut and fabnut locating spacer washer.
DO YOU HAVE A BEGINNER PACK/ACC PACK?
- We do have a 4-pack of squares available at a discount, parts VFS-2 and VFS-4. All other accessories are a la carte.
HOW DO THE FABNUTS/SPACERS WORK?
- Fabnuts are threaded and have an o-ring. They insert into the 16MM hole from the underside of the table and are held in place by the o-ring.
- The fabspacer fits in the 16MM holes on our accessories and allow you to get accurate placement with a 3/8-16 bolt.
DO YOU OFFER ASSEMBLY?
- We do offer in house assembly by our pro welders. The cost depends on the size of table or accessory.
- For rates contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS THE LEAD TIME?
- It depends on our workload, currently about 10-14 business days to ship.