This Armor Auto-Adjust inline toggle clamp automatically adjusts for different sizes of material within a range of 3/4'', with a clamping force of up to 550 pounds. This eliminates the need to readjust the clamp when changing to stock that is slightly larger or smaller. The threaded post allows additional adjustment range when needed. Clamping force is easily adjustable—simply rotate the adjustment screw to increase or decrease the pressure. Once set, it stays the same for all workpiece sizes—just set it and forget it. The inline orientation is ideal for holding items against a fence while they are being machined. The clamp has a low-profile, horizontally oriented baseplate for easy mounting and minimal obstruction of your work.
- Auto-Adjust: Armor’s Auto-Adjust technology automatically adjusts to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining consistent clamping pressure
- Adjustable Clamping Pressure: The integrated adjustment screw is used to create a wide range of clamping pressures. Rotate the screw clockwise to decrease and counterclockwise to increase the clamping force
- Strong, Lightweight: Auto Clamps are constructed of nickel plated 1050 heat-treat spring steel
- One-Handed Operation: Armor’s Auto-Pro AutoClamps are designed for one-handed operation, a huge advantage over the competition
- Horizontal Base Plate: Horizontal plate features adjustable mounting holes on the base plate to accommodate most standard toggle mounting patterns
- Large Soft-Grip Handle: Features soft insets for maximum grip and comfort